Illustrator throws an error.

New Here ,
May 02, 2022 May 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon, I started using illustrator,
and it gives me a 404 error, I install the trial version, but it does not install it.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 02, 2022 May 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How are you installing? Have you downloaded the Creative Cloud Desktop app first?

https://creativecloud.adobe.com/en/apps/download/creative-cloud

Kevin Stohlmeyer
Adobe Community Professional/Adobe Certified Instructor

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Надежда24285439njrk,

We are sorry for the trouble. Generally, Error code 404 indicates that the required OS component is missing.

In addition to the question asked by @kevin stohlmeyer I would request you to confirm the OS (WIndows/ Mac) and its build no. Also, please share the screenshot of the error.

On windows, this issue is fixed by OS update or reinstalling/ repairing the Visual C++ Redistributable package.

Kindly update the discussion if you still need assistance with it. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines