Illustrator v26.0 Won't Open

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2021 Oct 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the newest update Illustrator won't open. I also cannot uninstall it. An error message prompting me to close the program pops up. So, I then opened task manager and noticed that it is running in the background but even after ending all tasks associated with it the error message continues. So, I can't open it and I can't uninstall it to reinstall it.

TOPICS
Bug, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 30, 2021 Oct 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Restart your machine?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bump.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experiences. I request you all to update the Adobe Illustrator to the latest version (26.0.1) released recently and let us know if that helps resolve your issues. You may follow this help article (https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/creative-cloud-updates.html) to do that.

Please reach out if you are still facing issues after updating to this version. We'd be happy to help.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines