Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator (v26.2.1) keeps freezing on macOS system

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2022 Apr 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Looking for some help and answers to why my latest version of Illustrator keeps freezing? It will be fine and then suddenly I cannot change my tools or do anything on the screen/elements. When I go to File, everything is greyed out. Never happened before until now. I've re-started my computer 3 times which helps open Illustrator, but then I cannot open any of my files. I have been closing the app and then returning to it hours later to where it sometimes works fine and has my saved work so then I begin working again but then freezes 10 minutes in. I checked all my fonts and verified all of them and they were all good to go. I have v26.2.1 of Illustrator and on my Adobe Cloud account it says all up to date. I have a MacBook Pro (macOS Big Sur v11.1). Can anyone help on how I can fix this freezing problem?

Thank you!

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 07, 2022 Apr 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Upgrade to Monterey OS. They have fixed a number of issues due to Apple OS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines