• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator will not function. "not responding" is the constant response i get

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2021 Nov 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

About three days ago Illustrator started slowing down. I checked for updates and initiated what was there, also refreshed my computer and made sure there was clear memory. 
Since then it has deteriorated so much that i cannot do a single action on Illustrator without it "not responding". I rely on this for my small business and have some designs to launch tonight! But i spent SEVEN hours yesterday attempting to get the last illustration finished in time and now i cant even get Illustrator to respond. 

Needless to say i am panicking, this is a huge thing for me to get completed in time. I cant get any help from helpdesk as they dont work or have support active on the weekends. I tried calling the international helpdesk which is open seven days but cant get through. 
Why the F has this ridiculous program failed to operate, with nothing else hindering it. It is the ONLY program i run on my computer simply because its primary focus to get through my designs for my launches. So theres nothing else to interfere. The only thing i have installed is its updates. 

WHY!!!!!
I'm incredibly frustrated, slightly panicking and really angry. This has happened a few months back and the helpdesk guys had to remote access my computer, and do something to the program, i have no idea what they did to get it to work again as they never specified, but said it was the Illustrator program itself. 

AHHhhhhhh

TOPICS
Bug , Draw and design , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2021 Nov 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Side note: Im using Windows 10. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines