• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator will not update nor launch

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2021 Dec 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the past couple of months, my illustrator has not been launching. The version is from 2014 and my MacBook Pro is from the late 2011 version. So far all of my adobe programs have been working perfectly fine until now, and it's only illustrator where as photoshop launches and runs perfectly fine. I called Adobe and they instructed me to update my macbook software to 10.13 or the High Sierra. After updating the software, I tried to launch illustrator and it still does not launch. I went to my creative cloud and tried to update it, and it will not update. I tried to download the Catalina and my computer will not allow me right now to update to that. I've been actively trying to get illustor to work now for the past couple of days, and it's been increasingly frustrating to be paying for this monthly subscription that hasn't been working for the past few months now, with no hope in sight but a completely new mac in order to get it to work. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?