• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator won't export at correct size

Community Beginner ,
Mar 03, 2023 Mar 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm attempting to export an illustrator file to jpg. The file MUST be exactly 5.25 inches in both directions with 300 dpi. When I export, it exports as 5.5 dpi, which is a problem as it throws off all my other measurements. What can I do to fix this?

TOPICS
Draw and design , Import and export , Print and publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

can you share the steps you take to export the design with screenshots to show the settings/options you set, including the size of your artboard.

Exporting as pdf would be better to control the size/resolution.

Also, I would prefer to Place the design in a Photoshop document (easier to set size and resolution) and save that as a jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Khaleeka,

Thanks for reaching out. Would you mind sharing some screenshots of your document and export settings or sharing a sample Ai and export file, as suggested by Eric, so that we can check it on our end and find an appropriate solution?

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines