• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

illustrator won't load HELP!!!!!

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2021 Nov 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried just about everything, uninstalling, reinstalling, updating the app, updating my computer and nothing works. Both illustator and creative cloud look like they are loading but then a blank box just pops up. I cannot seem to fix this issue and it has been about a week and a half. I really need the use of these applications back because I have assignments past due. Thank you in advance for the help!

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version and system is it?

Any third party plugins installed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine isn't loading either and I tried everything you mentioned

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And again, we need more information to be of help to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will be happy to give you all the information you need, just need help with fixing my problem. I use Windows 10 Home Single Language, all updates are up-to-date, version 26.0.1 of Illustrator started the problem. I use Windows Defender as antivirus and tried disabling and adding Illustrator as as exception (didn't work). Had customer support access my pc remotely 2 times and they tried deleting the fonts, changing permissions on Adobe folders, uninstalling Wacom software, reseting Illustrator preferences and so on... Nothing worked. Honestly I feel hopeless. This has been going on since monday and I can't get my work done!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Running into the same issue with 2 Macs, when trying to download AI from Creative Cloud it keeps going to a blank screen and doing nothing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 14, 2021 Nov 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I was able to fix my problem by restoring my PC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi All,

Sorry about the trouble. Could you please share a few more details like:

• Operating System & its build no./ version
  • Is this happening with Illustrator v26.0.1?
  • Are there any recent changes made to your system? For example, any antivirus, system updates, plugins, or web extensions installed recently.
  • Have you tried resetting Illustrator Preferences (https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/using/setting-preferences.html)?

Also, you may try the following steps:

• 1. Go to Creative Cloud Desktop Application
    2. Press Ctrl+Alt+R / cmd+opt+A+R
    3. It will show a dialog to Relaunch
    4. Click Continue and wait for a few seconds
    5. Launch Illustrator
  • Uninstall the app using the CC Cleaner Tool. Next, restart the system (most important), then re-install the app using the Creative Cloud Desktop app & launch it from there.
  • Create a new user account (Windows / Mac)

Let us know how it goes. We'll be looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines