• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator wont open

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2018 Mar 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have uninstalled and reinstalled, restarted my computer, updated everything, bu it still says this every time I try to open any of the apps.

Screen Shot 2018-03-04 at 1.51.46 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 04, 2018 Mar 04, 2018

I see that you are trying to install CC 2018 and it is asking for the Adobe Application Manager. However, the Application Manager has been replaced by the Creative Cloud Desktop app so depending on what Mac OS you are using the fact that the application manager has not updated to the desktop app might mean a number of things which may be addressed at this URL: Adobe Application Manager does not update to Creative Cloud desktop app . Bear in mind that CC 2018 can only be installed on a Mac that i

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It says it needs Adobe Application Manager. Is it installed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see that you are trying to install CC 2018 and it is asking for the Adobe Application Manager. However, the Application Manager has been replaced by the Creative Cloud Desktop app so depending on what Mac OS you are using the fact that the application manager has not updated to the desktop app might mean a number of things which may be addressed at this URL: Adobe Application Manager does not update to Creative Cloud desktop app . Bear in mind that CC 2018 can only be installed on a Mac that is running El Capitan or above which may figure in to why you're being asked for a utility which does not actually participate in its older form in installing CC 2018.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2023 Apr 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

prooğram açılmıyor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 10, 2023 Apr 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

prooğram açılmıyor

By @metin29325571nj88

If you need help with something, please create a new thread in this forum and give us your information: which system and version of the application? WHich hardware you have?

Exactly what is happening. You can use your mother tongue.

If you have a Wacom tablet: please install an older driver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2023 Aug 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using IOS17 since installing it adobe stopped working, it's been a month so far and it won't up at all. I am using IPad Pro. 

someone please help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 01, 2023 Aug 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@blaque22035668fdst  schrieb:

I am using IOS17 since installing it adobe stopped working, it's been a month so far and it won't up at all. I am using IPad Pro. 

someone please help. 

iOS 17 is still in beta. You have to expect that apps do not work when you use a beta system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines