Illustratore 26.2.1 on M1 crash after creating new document or open any.

Explorer ,
May 12, 2022 May 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After update to Illustrator 26.3 this problem appear "crash after creating new document or open any.".
So i downgraded to 26.2.1 but the problem persist. I deleted preferences, i restarted, i deleted all applications and preferences even creative cloud app, restarted, redownloaded and reinstalled....but the problem persist.

Anybody had same problem?

Solutions?

TOPICS
Bug , Feature request , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Prudenzio Marconi,

Sorry to hear about the freezing issues. This is not the experience we want you to have. Would you mind sharing a few more details like:

This information will really help us. I am looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

During new document and saving the serialization is checked. Your OOBE could possibly be corrupt, it happens occasionally during software update.

OOBE RESET MAC

1. Quit the Creative Cloud desktop app  (100% you must do this)
  2. The \Users\<user folder>\Library\ is hidden by default for macOS 10.7 and above. Option click on the GO in the mac finder to reveal the Library folder.
  3. /Users/<user folder>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE
  4. Delete all the files within the OOBE folder, but do not delete the folder itself.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for answer. I already tried to do this, but nothing changed. I will try again.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines