• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ilustrator all black

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2022 Mar 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have instaled ilustrator, photoshop and indesign today, photoshop and indesign work fine.

Ilustrator doesn't let me create a new work sheet or open any ilustrator files.

I have already reinstalled the program, instaled later versions, reseted prefferences, checked the box of ' use legacy 'file new' interface and nothing works..

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, make sure all versions are updated to the latest one if it is updated then try to install 2020 and check...regards

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i installed the oldest version available and didn't work 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have cleaned everything with that tool, reinstalled and still the same error keeps happening.. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact Adobe, they'll need to remote in to work out what's wrong...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how do i get in toutch with adobe??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can do so by signing in with the email associated with your Adobe membership here: Welcome to Adobe Customer Care! Need help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have tried one million diferent solutions, even did a hard reset on my laptop and still the same error..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2022 Mar 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Antonio23471087um6m,

Sorry to hear about the trouble you are facing. I would suggest you try the following steps and let us know how it goes:

• Close all Adobe applications.
    - Go to Location C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Adobe
    - Rename Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Illustrator 26 Settings folders to Adobe Illustrator.old and Adobe Illustrator 26 Settings.old
    Disclaimer: Please note that renaming preferences folders will remove all the custom settings, and Illustrator will
    launch with default settings. You can also take a backup of these folders in case you want to. The location is
    mentioned above.
  • Rename the CEP folder to CEP.old from the following location:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe
  • If that doesn't help, rename the UXP folder to UXP.old from the following locations:
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe
  • If that doesn't help either, uninstall the application using the CC Cleaner tool and reinstall from the Creative Cloud Desktop app.

Kindly update the discussion if you still need assistance with it. We'd be happy to help.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines