Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Ilustrator se traba

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ilustrator se sigue trabando y cerrando solo cada un cierto tiempo en mi computadora windows 10. Necesito alguien que me solucione este problema porque me pierde un monton de trabajos

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this trouble. Please update Illustrator to 26.0.1 if not done already. Also, I would like to know if you are using any Anti-Virus? If yes, please make sure that Illustrator is added as an exception in the app settings and see if that helps!

Additionally, you may try running the app in the Hidden Admin Account and let us know how it goes.

I will be looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines