Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Im unable to view my design

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2023 Nov 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Im unable to view the design, i know its there because i can see all the layers and when i select it gets selected but im unable to view it. Also somethings wrong with my selection tool. Can someone please help?

TOPICS
Draw and design , How-to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you show the layers panel with contents expanded please?

What steps did you take before this occured?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dint really take any steps, i just zoomed into 1 object and started working on it, when i zoomed out the rest of them became white, but its still there, ive added the layers panel image. I dont really work on multiple layers, so all of these are in layer 01.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have solved it by copying the contents to another file. It works there but i still cant see it here. Its just a quick fix and im curious to know what happened to this file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 01, 2023 Dec 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Janvi,

Corruption can occur at different levels. A regularly occuring one is a general corruption (or preferences), another one is corrutption of a specific document/file. Sometimes, (parts of) the artwork can be rescued by moving it to a new document in one go or in portions, maybe leaving ailing artwork behind and recreating.

You have just encountered an easy case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines