• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image not fully displaying when svg opened

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2021 Dec 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So im copying a vector image i got off shutterstock. I made a simple square to house it in. Only the bottom layers of the image seem to show up when i load it through any browser.

The only change i made to the image is removing the white back ground. But i also noticed the image doesn't work even if i remove nothing and save it straight to svg. I have attached two images to show how it looks when edits and when saved. Please help

TOPICS
Bug , Draw and design , Feature request , Print and publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, hi, so you posted it over here as well.

Can you please show what's inside the Layers panel?

Maybe let's focus on the number 5 ball. How was that made? Which objects are there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Thanks for responding.

So i have attached the open layers panel photo.

All focused on 5 ball.

Seems to be a long list of shading paths.

Please let me know if you need more

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's insane.

Just export it as pixels. Even when exporting as an SVG I would assume that most of this gets onverted to pixels anyway. There's no use making an SVG.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I think SVG is not the best format for complex vector graphics. ¿Can you try a different format like png?

Marlon Ceballos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was it originally in svg? You might want to open it in Inkscape first and save out as a plain svg, or a different format (pdf, eps) then open in Illy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Remove the  blending modes in the trasparecny palette, then adjust the color to look like it did before. Try save as and choose internal or CSS style instrad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines