• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

import microsoft word documents?

Participant ,
Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Someone emialed a Word document. I need to insert a few jpegs. I can only edit it in Google Docs because I don't have Word on my computer and I don't subscribe to Microsoft for any of their programs, yet. I tried to save the file and then bring it into Illustrator but it won't work. I saved it as a PDF file and Illustrator will bring in all the pages but they come in as bitmaps, non editable pages. 

Is there anyway Illustrator can import this kind of document? I also tried working with it in Acrobat, but can't figure out how to add images or graphic elements, I don't think that can be done with Acrobat, just haven't worked with extensively. 

OMG. Thanks. 

TOPICS
Draw and design , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mentor , Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

I wonder if File > Place ( you select each page individually ) might work.  So, first artboard Place page 1 of the Word doc.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wonder if File > Place ( you select each page individually ) might work.  So, first artboard Place page 1 of the Word doc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you, that's about the only way...I'm trying it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines