• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

import text options

New Here ,
May 26, 2023 May 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when i open my ai file it shows text import options and when i click ok it shows blank page please help me in recovering my file

https://drive.google.com/file/d/12x4iu_XE0vD8v-0dGh8nCu_5JOw5r8wn/view?usp=share_link

TOPICS
How-to , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 08, 2023 Jun 08, 2023

Hi @Amit30083837h2a9,

Thanks for your patience. I'm sorry to inform you that the file was not properly saved or downloaded/uploaded. Unfortunately, the file appears to be empty and lacks headers, body, and footers. Would you mind confirming where this file was saved (Network Drive/ System HDD/ Shared Folder on System/ External HDD)?

Best,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 26, 2023 May 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Anshul_Saini  can you please take a look?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2023 Jun 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Amit30083837h2a9,

Thanks for your patience. I'm sorry to inform you that the file was not properly saved or downloaded/uploaded. Unfortunately, the file appears to be empty and lacks headers, body, and footers. Would you mind confirming where this file was saved (Network Drive/ System HDD/ Shared Folder on System/ External HDD)?

Best,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines