Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Impossible d'enregistrer

Community Beginner ,
Mar 18, 2022 Mar 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour !

J'ai un problème sur illustrator, je ne peux plus enregistrer mes fichier en format Ai cependant sous les autres format je peux. J'ai déja désinstallé le logiciel, j'ai fait les MAJ, j'ai éteind mon ordi, j'ai suivis les instructions d'adobe mais rien n'y fait le problème perssiste toujours. Je vous ai mis en pièce jointe une photo du message que je reçoit lorsque je veux enregistrer mon travaille en AI, j'ai aussi été sur "en savoir plus" et j'ai suivis toutes les instructions mais le problème me colle au basket. 

Je vous remercie d'avance pour vos réponseCapture d’écran 2022-03-18 à 21.45.15.png

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 19, 2022 Mar 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer, my problem is solved when I went to "illustrator preference > file management > Turn OFF "Save in Background"

Regards,

Amel merzouk

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Amel236541364o20,

We are sorry for the trouble. The product team is aware of the issue, and they are currently working on a fix. I would request you to please be patient & stay tuned for updates. In the meantime, please use the following workaround.

Go to Illustrator Preferences > File Handling > Turn OFF "Save in Background." I hope it helps!

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 19, 2022 Mar 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Anshul_Saini, 
Don't worry it's normal that problème arrive in the world of digital. I try your technique and it works !! 
Thanks you very Much for your help,
 I wish you a good day, 

Amel merzouk 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 23, 2022 Mar 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to hear that it worked for you. Please feel free to reach out if you run into any other questions or issues in the future. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Amel236541364o20,

We are glad to inform you that this issue has been fixed in the latest Illustrator update, v26.2.1, released yesterday. I would request you to turn on the "Save in background" setting after updating Illustrator and let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines