• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

indesign and illustrator zooming issue

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2021 Oct 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

does anyone have this problem that in both apps when I working sometimes indesign and illustrator automaticcally zoom in or out and move the screen, its so annoying and couldnt find the solution.

Mainly when I copy past things. If someon ran into this problem and have solution please help me

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you see an issue in Acrobat?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

in Acrobat not, only illustrator and indesign, but as I have checked I htink maybe problem with the mac mouse and adobe cooperation. No idea how to switch off the zoom in illustrator and indesign for the mouse. I dont want to do in system preference because in other apps its usefull but in adobe apps is annoying

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 19, 2021 Oct 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved this conversation to Illustrator discussions board.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines