• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Intertwine: Rectangular selection only with SHIFT key?

Community Expert ,
Nov 12, 2022 Nov 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Adobe help (https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/using/intertwine-objects.html) mentions that to create a rectangular selection there are different modifier keys for Windows and macOS. On macOS it is supposed to be the ALT key but – at least on my system – it is also the SHIFT key as it it on Windows machines. Makes more sense to have the same key on both systems anyway 🙂

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In 27.0.1 the Alt key does not work on Mac, so it might be a documentation error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That’s what I thought, so I wanted to bring it to the team’s attention to fix it in the documentation if it is an error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 02, 2022 Dec 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Rene Andritsch @Ton Frederiks,

Thanks for highlighting this to us. A ticket has been logged with the helpx team to update it.

Please feel free to reach out to me if you run into any kind of issue with documentation or a bug in the app in the future. I will pass it on to the respective team.

We really appreciate your presence in the community.

Thanks,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 03, 2022 Dec 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Anshul_Saini Happy to help! Kind regards, René

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines