• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Invite to Edit Illustrator

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Illustrator just created the Invite to Edit feature for cloud documents. However, the collaborators can't edit the same document at the same time. I'd love if they could! 

Sort of like Miro board.

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for this feedback. We've just introduced this feature within Adobe Illustrator 2021(v25.2) & will continue to improve it in the future. I'd request you to share your suggestions about this on Adobe Illustrator UserVoice(https://illustrator.uservoice.com/).

Product team will be happy to look into them for upcoming releases.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for this feedback. We've just introduced this feature within Adobe Illustrator 2021(v25.2) & will continue to improve it in the future. I'd request you to share your suggestions about this on Adobe Illustrator UserVoice(https://illustrator.uservoice.com/).

Product team will be happy to look into them for upcoming releases.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 07, 2023 Mar 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I want to to know how to turn the "Invite to edit" OFF so I can get on with my work. Anyone know?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines