• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is Adobe illustrator compatible with dell gaming pc

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I have dell core i7 8th generation gaming pc here are the specs processor, Intel Xeon Bronze 3204 1.9GHz, 6C, 9.6GT/s 2UPI, 8.25MB Cache, HT (85W) DDR4-2133. I want to buy a plan for adobe illustrator Is this software work on my computer? My computer has also graphic card and 2.5" 500GB SATA 7200rpm HDD even and I am using the best gaming keyboard in my pc and the pc has dell precision optimizer. What do you think is this best for illustrator or I need to upgrade it? please guide thanks

TOPICS
Draw and design , Performance , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

An 8th generation Intel Xeon CPU should be good enough to run Adobe Illustrator reasonably well. I assume Windows 10 Pro is installed in the computer, correct? How much RAM does the computer have? I think 16GB of RAM would be the bare minimum for Win 10; 32GB of RAM would be much better. What is the specific model of video card installed in the computer? Adobe Illustrator supports a variety of video cards, but not all. Various GPU-enhanced features will work only with a supported video card.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines