• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is anyone else having trubble with Pantone connect?

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2023 Jan 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using this extension for months in MAC. And today, the Add to Swatches button has suddenly become non-functional. 

I tried to few things for fixing this problem. Call the service center, Reboot the computer, Program delete, and reinstall. Update the Illustrator, and Update MAC System...And they are NOT working to fix this problem.

Is anyone had the same problem and succeeded the fixing this error? Please help me because I need the Pantone access NOW.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 13, 2023 Jan 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately I cannot help you with Pantone Connect.

But if it's an old swatch that you want then you can install the libraries from an older Illustrator version. You just need to reinstall the older version to get them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here! Done all the things you've done, none of which have helped and it's an urgent job. Very, very frustrated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are several posts popping up about this - it sounds like an issue on Pantone's end. You'll need to contact their support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines