Is it possible to install an original copy of Creative Suites 6 today

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2021 Dec 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Back in a day I purchased a full copy of Adobe Creative Suites 6. It was registered and the registration shows in my Adobe account. The older Windows laptop I used it on finally bit the dust so I deactivated the registration so I could install it on a different older laptop. I know that technical support is not longer available for CS6; after all it is 10 years old. I attempted to install from the original DVD but could not. I went to my account and downloaded the Master but still could not install. When the install starts it displays the key is validated, then a window opens announcing the key is expired. Is there a way to install CS6. All I get from Adobe technical assistance is the key is validated however it is expired and can no longer be used. Is there a way to install Windows CS6 on a PC?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 14, 2021 Dec 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Robert,

I believe you need to contact the Adobe support team at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html and request to be put in contact with the Adobe Genuine team. There is no such thing as an expired key for a perpetual licence, and the Adobe Genuine team ought to be able to help you.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines