• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a log somewhere explaining why my Mac 2019 plugin won't load?

Engaged ,
Jul 12, 2022 Jul 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've written a lot of plugins over the years, and I'm completely stumped why this one won't load in AI 2019 for Mac. The Mac versions for 2020-2022 all load and run, and the Windows versions are all fine (including 2019). It's a hybrid CORE and 2019 SDK project. It notarizes fine, although that shouldn't be an issue on my own machine. Comparing the contents of the .aip file with other plugins that work, I see no difference. Running in debug mode, the plugin gets rejected before running a line of my code.

Is there some subtle thing that 2019 checks for that later versions don't?

TOPICS
SDK , Third party plugins

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 28, 2022 Jul 28, 2022

Hello @Rick E Johnson,

Sorry to hear about this experience and for the late response. I hope the problem is resolved by now. If not, kindly try the developer console website (https://console.adobe.io/servicesandapis), select Illustrator from the product list, and you should be able to download the required documentation to learn more about the SDK.

Kindly update this thread if you need further assistance. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 28, 2022 Jul 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Rick E Johnson,

Sorry to hear about this experience and for the late response. I hope the problem is resolved by now. If not, kindly try the developer console website (https://console.adobe.io/servicesandapis), select Illustrator from the product list, and you should be able to download the required documentation to learn more about the SDK.

Kindly update this thread if you need further assistance. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines