• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue with I/O usage

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

About a couple of month ago after my yearly subscription had expired and it went into a grace period, ever since then when I open up Illustrator or Premiere Pro, the I/O usage on my system spikes and sits on a constant range of 100-300MB per sec being used up by the app. This happens with the app even when it's just open and no file is loaded. This does NOT happen when Photoshop is open. What is going on here? After I renewed the subscription, this stopped for a few days and now it's back again. This is annoying as hell as it spins up my system fans trying to cool the board. Note: this is NOT Disk I/O nor is it Network I/O, this IS system I/O being caused by these 2 apps. Screenshot below.

Adobe-io-issue.png

Adobe-io-issue-3.pngAdobe-io-issue-5.pngAdobe-io-issue-4.pngAdobe-io-issue-2.png

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update: I signed out from CC and then opened an AI file, it opened the file in the background and prompted the CC login window upfront. There is NO I/O usage happening till the moment I sign in. As soon as sign in happens, the I/O usage starts hitting the above mentioned levels constantly even when zero activity on AI.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines