Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues in illustrator

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2022 Mar 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Community

I'm a graphic designer and using illustrator from last many years. From the lasst few days, the updated illustrator version isn't working smoothly. Even, I'm unable to complete my tasks and pics. It sometimes don't save the data and revert back every setting to deafult. Sometimes, text icon goes hidden and difficult to find. 

I want to know whether these issues are due to my PC or something else? What can I do to get rid of it? 

Dell Latitude E6540

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 23, 2022 Mar 23, 2022

From your description it sounds like the preferences might have gone corrupt.

You reboot the computer regularly, yes?

If not, try that first.

If it doesn't work, reset the preferences. This erases all your settings. You might want to do it by renaming the preferences folder, because that can be undone. https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/using/setting-preferences.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 23, 2022 Mar 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

From your description it sounds like the preferences might have gone corrupt.

You reboot the computer regularly, yes?

If not, try that first.

If it doesn't work, reset the preferences. This erases all your settings. You might want to do it by renaming the preferences folder, because that can be undone. https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/using/setting-preferences.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines