• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues while selecting and moving objects in illustrator v26.1

Community Beginner ,
Aug 15, 2022 Aug 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue for me. Illustrator is almost deemed unusable.

Illustrator 26.1

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 18, 2022 Sep 18, 2022

Hi @elamaniloinen,

Sorry for the delayed response. I hope you were able to update the app to v26.5. If you are still not seeing the update, then I would suggest you try the steps suggested in this help article (https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-application-recognizing-available.html).

Also, many users have confirmed to me & I assure you that v26.5 is available to them, and the issue is resolved at their end after updating.

Kindly update the discussion if you still ne

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Aug 15, 2022 Aug 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologies, I realised this is a MacOS thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 16, 2022 Aug 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @elamaniloinen,

We are sorry for the trouble. I have moved your comment to a new post as your issue seems different from the one mentioned in the post you commented on.

I would recommend you first update the Illustrator to v26.5, released today and let us know how it goes.

If it doesn't make any improvements, then I would request you to please share a small recording of the issue you are facing.

I will be looking forward to your response.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Anshul_Saini , I still don't have the v26.5 on my Creative Cloud yet. The latest update I have at the moment is 26.4.1? I assume this isn't 26.5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 18, 2022 Sep 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @elamaniloinen,

Sorry for the delayed response. I hope you were able to update the app to v26.5. If you are still not seeing the update, then I would suggest you try the steps suggested in this help article (https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-application-recognizing-available.html).

Also, many users have confirmed to me & I assure you that v26.5 is available to them, and the issue is resolved at their end after updating.

Kindly update the discussion if you still need assistance with it. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines