Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues with Extensions AFTER new subscription

Community Beginner ,
Sep 02, 2022 Sep 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've purchased the Specify Dimensions Extension for Adobe Illustrator last year for 5 machines at work. We paid our subscription renewal for this extension to Adobe a few weeks ago and a day after we paid the renewal, the Extension stopped working on all accounts. It has disappeared from Illustrator (all versions) and won't appear in Manage Plugins in Adobe Creative Cloud any more. When I go back to the Extension on the Exchange it wants us to buy it again.

I have emailed Adobe about this. They can confirm that we have paid the renewal and that the Extension is live on our accounts and suggested we sign back in and out of Adobe Creative Cloud app which we have done several times but this hasn't worked - we still can't use the Extension on any of the 5 accounts we have purchased it for. I let Adobe know we still have the issue but they have stopped replying to our requests for assistance.

Does anyone know what the issue is and if there is another way to contact Adobe where they'll actually help us for products we have purchased from them?

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 06, 2022 Sep 06, 2022

There is a note on the developer's home page directly addressing the issue you are describing:

kevinstohlmeyer_0-1662474305415.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 06, 2022 Sep 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a thid party extension available for Adobe Software, not produced by Adobe.

Is the renewal you are paying for the Adobe Creative Cloud or the third party extension?

If you have an issue with the extension working here are some basic troubleshooting questions:

Did you recently update your Illustrator?

If yes, have you tried reinstalling the previous version of Illustrator?

Is there an updated extension available from the developer?

Have you tried contacting the developer for support with their extension?

https://specify.dehaven.org/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 06, 2022 Sep 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is a note on the developer's home page directly addressing the issue you are describing:

kevinstohlmeyer_0-1662474305415.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines