• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues with ipad images not showing, but are there

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2022 Mar 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pretty much all my images have disappeared... I'm struggling to understand what's happened to my design on Illustrator for the IPad... My images appear to be there (they can be highlighted and appear blue) but don't show. I've obviously pressed something?? I've tried restoring to an older version which works, but then as soon as you click back into it, it goes back. Can anyone help?

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly what are you doing step by step?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i went back into my portfolio and starting editing a new artboard, i went to copy and paste a website address from my iphone and pasted it onto the ipad in illustrator. Since then, the images i had disappeared. As i mentioned though, I can still click on them and see the outline. Just can't seem to see the actual picture (or cutout)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Exactly what are you doing step by step? Opening the images? Placing them?

And exactly what did you do with that website address?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines