• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Keep text as text in svg doesn't work

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2023 Feb 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have a problem when I want to save an .ai to .svg. I need to keep the text, but it doesn't work. I choose Text as svg, but when I open the file again, the texts are all paths...

I save with "save as". When I choose "exort as" I have the text that I can change, BUT the soft corners (effects) are away... 😕 

I have already tried to import the settings of another person where it works well, but the I had an error... (the data includes no correct illustrator data or so... was in german). 
What can I try to do? Do you have any idea?

TOPICS
Bug , Import and export , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 14, 2023 Feb 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Die SVG-Effekte sind in Effekt > SVG-Filter > [Flternamen]

Nur diese Filter erzeugen Code, der auch im SVG Code bleibt und nicht zu Pixeln wird. Wenn es darin keine Weichzeichnung gibt (ich weiß grad nicht, was alles da ist), dann muss man das selbst schreiben.

Was den Text angeht: Passiert das mit allen Fonts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2023 Feb 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont need to go "back" to illustrator, but my customers open my files I dont know where (not Illustrator) and are missing the text - they are all paths. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines