• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

large document ai to pdf

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2022 Mar 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a ai file with the size of 570 x 174 cm in the version 26.1 and if iwant to save it as a pdf file with illustrator preferences  I get the message that is not possible your document is to small.

Yesterday I made a document with the size 590x184 and ther was no problem at all.

The only thing i noticed what is different normally the background is all dark grey and much bigger and now since today it is much smaller. I've been trying all day with updates searching on You Tube Google ask friends. But no answer Yet. Hope that anyone can help me. I'm a user and not a WhizzKid. Hope somebody has aan answer. Kind Regards RenƩ

TOPICS
Bug , Print and publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 17, 2022 Mar 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RenĆ©, did you try to copy the contents of your document (first make sure that Paste Remembers Layers is checked in the Layers panel menu), then create a new document of 570 x 174 cm, paste it and save it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ton, there may still be a limitation in Acrobat for the size of the PDF. At one time it was about 200". I don't know if this is still in effect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is something strange going on Larry.

Creating the 570 x 174 cm artboard does not trigger the Large Canvas document in Illustrator, but will not save as PDF (The dimensions of this page are out of range).

Making it larger, like 600 X 174 cm creates a Large Canvas document and saves without a problem to PDF.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please share a screen shot of the "too small" message, thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines