• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Latest update illustrator not working

Community Beginner ,
Apr 24, 2023 Apr 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When trying to update illustrator to the latest version ( april 24 2023, version 27.5 ) it gets stuck at 96%. After trying i am unable to simply delete and re-install because the options ( the three dots ) are not there anymore in creative cloud app ( windows 11 ). Please assist for a solution.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Apr 24, 2023 Apr 24, 2023

Hi Anubhav,

Just to let you know. The option to remove illustrator re-appeared in creative cloud so by de-installing and re-installing I got the latest update. Thanks for your quick response.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Karin S Photography,

We understand that encountering technical issues can be frustrating. Would you mind trying to use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool (https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html) to remove the Adobe Creative Cloud app and Illustrator and then reinstalling them (https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html) to check if it helps?

Also, try installing Illustrator under a different administrator account (Windows / macOS) and sharing your observations.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would but is there a possibility to just delete illustrator and creative cloud? Because I do not want to spent all day searching for my numerous presets, actions, fonts, etc  and plugings for photoshop and lightroom classic.... and i certainly don't want to loose those! I can only find deleting just creative cloud or cc apps....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Anubhav,

Just to let you know. The option to remove illustrator re-appeared in creative cloud so by de-installing and re-installing I got the latest update. Thanks for your quick response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines