• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Libraries not working when PC wakes up from Sleep

Participant ,
May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the latest version of Illustrator, 26.3.1 if I put my computer to sleep and wake it up anytime -- the libraries panel says that Creative Cloud is not installed. I have to restart the software each time to make it appear again. Installing 26.2.1 does not have the same problem, libraries are working great after hibernation or sleep. Does anyone else see this problem?

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @MegaTorque-01,

Sorry to hear about this experience. I was not able to replicate this issue on my end. Kindly try removing and then reinstalling Creative Cloud on your computer and share your observations.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have received a call from Adobe and they told me that they were able to replicate the issue, that it is being sent to the product team for review and will be fixed in a future update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @MegaTorque-01,

Thanks for getting back. Would you mind sharing the CASE ID so that I can check this with the team and get back to you?

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing, sorry about the issue. What OS version are you on. I am on win10pro 21H2 not experiencing the issue either and  Adobe cloud is at:

MikeGondek_0-1654015909849.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same version you have listed above and the issue still occurs. I have been contacted by Adobe over the phone and they confirmed they were able to replicate the issue and it will be fixed in a future update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They also mentioned to just use a previous version of Illustrator until the issue was fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines