Libraries Panel Not loading

Explorer ,
Sep 19, 2022 Sep 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi brainy people.

Just today my libraries panel has stopped loading. I've tried logging out and back in, restating the computer and a few other things but it just won't populate with my files that I need.

How can I get this back? I have spot colours here that I need to create print files, and need them urgently for files I am working on now.

Screenshot:

LibSS.png

TOPICS
Bug , Performance , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 19, 2022 Sep 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow, typos... 'Restarting' not 'restating'

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 20, 2022 Sep 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
Sorry, you're facing this problem. Could you please try:
1. Delete all folders that start with “CC_LIBRARIES_PANEL_EXTENSION_xx_xx_xx” in this location: WIN: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\CEP\extensions MAC: Macintosh HD⁩ ▸ ⁨Library⁩ ▸ ⁨Application Support⁩ ▸ ⁨Adobe⁩ ▸ ⁨CEP⁩ -> extensions
2. Follow the steps from Solution 2 in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/libraries-panel-not-working.html
Before trying the steps - please, make sure you've killed CCLibraries process in Task Manager / Activity Monitor, as well as quitting all Adobe related products. This is mentioned in steps 1 and 2 of the article, but I wanted to point it out because it's important.

Thank you,
Sarfaraz
CCLibraries

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks guys. All sorted now. Although the installer did hang at 81% with less than one minute to go for about half an hour, got there in the end though.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines