• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Long ligature name causes AI crash

Participant ,
Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a beta user of Font Awesome 6 and extensively use its desktop fonts with ligatures.

Any attempt to produce the ligature made by the string starfighter-twin-ion-engine-advanced will crash AI (26.0.2, macOS Big Sur). I believe this is a length of ligature issue as other ligatures from this typeface family are unaffected, including starfighter-twin-ion-engine, and the alias of starfighter-alt-advanced works. (Perhaps ligatures longer than 32 characters?) I was able to reproduce this twice with the aforementioned ligature and again with down-left-and-up-right-to-center (32 chars). It does not occur in Photoshop, so it is an Ai problem, not a font issue.

TOPICS
Bug , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 07, 2022 Jan 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post bugs & feature requests to http://illustrator.uservoice.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 07, 2022 Jan 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines