Looking for tutorials

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2022 Mar 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just subscribed to CC and don't know where to find the tutorials -- specifically Ai, Id and Ps. The only ones I've found are on YouTube.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just go to the Help menu.

It takes you to the documentation where you'll also find the tutorials.

There is a beginners section which might just be what you want.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can find plenty of tutorials from the home screens and in your creative cloud app. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/tutorials.html

If you really want to learn the programs, you should take a class. You can do online training with LinkedInLearning or you can do instructor led classes with a live instructor - also online. If you have difficulty learning from watching videos, start with an instructor, then it's much easier to continue with videos. I teach online and recommend my students continue with LinkedIN Learning when they finish my 3 day live classes. 

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Pluralsight Author | Fine Artist

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is the link to find Adobe Certified Instructors:

https://learning.adobe.com/partner-finder.html?products=Illustrator&partnerType=Certified%20Instruct...

It's filtered to just the USA, but you can change that if need be.

David Creamer: Community Expert, Adobe Certified Instructor, and Adobe Certified Expert (since 1995)

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can start with the Adobe videos then try LinkedIn Learning, many of the instructors there are certified Adobe Instructors. City colleges often have classes or you can find the Certified Adobe Instructors if you want to continue online instructions.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Save time with Adobe Express quick actions