• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MacOS Monterey update linked photo issue with Adobe Illustrator

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After a MacOS update my linked photos within a document don't appear.

When in preview mode, I can see they are still placed. They also still appear if I just double click the PDF outside of Illustrator.

This is happening on one set of files but not on others where the same photos were used.

Is there a fix?

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The images are embedded in the PDF, that's why they are in the Quicklook on a Mac.

So when you open the file in Illustrator, the Links panel is blank? Or do you get warnings, that Illustrator cannot find the files? Where are the images located?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The links panel shows all the photos and no warnings are given.

The photos are there because I can see the boxes with the X in them in preview.

The images are located in the same file folder as the documents (saved as PDFs).

I did discover that one photo was still in another folder but when added to the folder containing all the other material, that didn't make a difference.

As a side note, I had created other ads where I hadn't used the one photo missing from the folder and those ads are fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines