Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Merge, hide or colour lines to match gradient

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Trying to create a graphic where there's a gradient over a house-shaped object/outline. However I'm having issues with the lines of the individual pieces of said house to blend in with the rest of the sunset gradient (images attached). I need to either hide, merge or colour the lines to match the gradient so it all looks like a seamless graphic. How do I achieve this?

Kind regards

Jon

TOPICS
Draw and design , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can try to Select All and click Unite in the Pathfinder panel. You may need to reapply the gradient.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Jon,

Always keep a backup of the original artwork, then work on a copy when you start irreversibly changing/destroying it.

I have an illusion of your simply selecting everything, and then setting the Stroke to None; or ticking the Select dropdown, then Object, then Stroked Paths, and then setting the Stroke to None.

Maybe I am just seeing things.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines