• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

missing art

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2022 Jul 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had my desktop conviscated and I'm not getting it back.  When I installed AI onto the new desktop, none of my saved files are there. what do I do?

TOPICS
Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 23, 2022 Jul 23, 2022

Do you have a backup of the files from your old computer? If not, this will be a hard lesson that you must always back up your computer. I have local backups as well as online backups, so that way if my local computer and backups go up in flames, I can still restore from the online backup.

Another option is using online storage solutions such as your Creative Cloud storage, Dropbox, One Drive, etc which can work across computers and may offer extended restore options if you delete a file and l

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a backup of the files from your old computer? If not, this will be a hard lesson that you must always back up your computer. I have local backups as well as online backups, so that way if my local computer and backups go up in flames, I can still restore from the online backup.

Another option is using online storage solutions such as your Creative Cloud storage, Dropbox, One Drive, etc which can work across computers and may offer extended restore options if you delete a file and later need to restore it. 

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Done

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines