Exit

Missing Files and Color distortion Error in Adobe Illustrator Files

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Team,

Error Message while exporting:
.whwn spots are used with transparency, changing them to process colors outside of illustrator can generate unexpected results.

In Adobe Illustrator, I can see that some of the object colors and images show missing or comes as yellow patchy format even after I save the file as EPS format and AI format which is making my work tedious to re-do the things and re-create the designs from scratch every time.

Regards,
Bhupal Reddy
TOPICS
Draw and design , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Hello @CADFEM24626651b7bb,

We are sorry for the trouble. We are able to reproduce the issue at our end.
We have already logged a bug with the product team, and they are currently investigating the issue.

Meanwhile, I would request you to try the steps shared in this community post (https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator-discussions/pngs-linked-in-show-up-in-purple-white-with-yellow-background/m-p/12979594) by Anshul and check if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Anub

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The patchy colors are a known bug which is being worked on.

The error message is just a warning. If you don't change the spot colors to swatches after placing this file in a layout app or any other external editing, you're fine.

Will be best to check the final file intensively before it goes into print. Use Acrobat for that if it's a PDF.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @CADFEM24626651b7bb,

We are sorry for the trouble. We are able to reproduce the issue at our end.
We have already logged a bug with the product team, and they are currently investigating the issue.

Meanwhile, I would request you to try the steps shared in this community post (https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator-discussions/pngs-linked-in-show-up-in-purple-white-with-y...) by Anshul and check if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines