• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing Pantone 8003 U

Community Beginner ,
Dec 03, 2021 Dec 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Creative Cloud with Illustrator and it says "up to date" so I am on the latest version of Illustrator. There is no Pantone 8003 in any of the Uncoated swatch books.

I saw someone else on these forums had the same issue with CS5 or CS6, but I'm using Creative Cloud, so I'm not going to use the solution provided for that very old version of Illustrator.

Does anyone know why 8003 U is missing or where I can download it and how to install it? There's probably a whole bunch of swatches missing. I noticed there's no coated version of 8003, either.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Dec 03, 2021 Dec 03, 2021

Yikes, sorry I just found this in the Related Conversations sidebar and that answers my question:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator-discussions/some-missing-pantones-in-illustrator/td-p/11617513

If I knew how to delete this post, I would.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Dec 03, 2021 Dec 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yikes, sorry I just found this in the Related Conversations sidebar and that answers my question:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator-discussions/some-missing-pantones-in-illustrator/td-p/116...

If I knew how to delete this post, I would.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines