• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing svg filters in my illustrator 2022

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The form for choosing svg filters is simply blank - no choices, no library to import.

How do I get the svg filter library back again ???

TOPICS
Import and export , Third party plugins

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. ¿Do you have updated your software? Maybe reinstalling the application can solve that issue.

Marlon Ceballos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 28, 2022 Feb 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked this out, and I was able to confirm in Illustrator 2021 (v. 25.4.1) this list is blank. 

Then, I looked around in the Application folder and found this file: /Applications/Adobe Illustrator 2021/Support Files/Resources/en_US/Adobe SVG Filters.svg

I was able to import that file, and then the SVG Filters window is populated with choices.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2022 Mar 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

Thanks for your answer - as your solution did not exactly work on my PC (the path is far from being the same) - it did  indeed inspire me to make my own investigation - where to look and what to look for. And I did manage to find and import an Adobe SVG filter library - so thanks once again.

My path: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Adobe Illustrator 26 Settings\da_DK\x64\Adobe SVG-filtre.svg.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines