Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing Z_C00001.tmp Font?

Advocate ,
Feb 02, 2022 Feb 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Illustrator Community,

I opened a PDF with missing fonts. These are unusual ones that I've never seen before (Z_C00001.tmp). Has anyone ever seen this font, or know where I could find these?

Z_C00001.PNG

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Usually, PDF files process fonts in many ways, for example, making subsets, so is not uncommon that can of issues with fonts when you open a PDF file on Illustrator. Just replace it with a similar font.

Marlon Ceballos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response, Marlon. I have two problems if I do this though: 1. I'm not good enough at recognizing fonts to just "replace it with a similar font." 2. It's a map with streets that fit exactly in limited space. And there's no way I'm about to zoom in and go through every text layer to try and see if anything was cropped or too long. So I really have to find another solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
  1.  Are you sure that fonts have been used in the file? Sometimes we get that messages because the font cache or because it was used on insignificant areas, etc.
  2. Can you ask to the creator for the original file?

Marlon Ceballos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines