• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mission Title Bar options on both Illustrator and InDesign

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, for whatever reason my title bar options text do not display, as well and the text in the side bar for editing a selected element. Can anyone shed some light on this issue?

Thanks!

Screenshot 2022-06-13 120451.png

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Hi @Benjamin2484929528ni,

We are sorry to hear about the trouble you are facing. I would recommend you try the following steps:
Close all the Adobe apps.

• Please take a backup of your preferences and reset them manually. Watch this video for reference (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfO7Ixi28oM).
  • Rename the CEP folder to CEP.old from the following location:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe
  • If that doesn't help, rename the extensions folder to extensions.old in the following location:
    C:

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

You may have accidentally hit the Tab key or the F key. Have you tried choosing Windows > Workspace and choosing Essentials or Reset?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I should also mention that I've done a full reinstall on both applications to no avail.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of OS & Illustrator are you using? Make sure they are compatible with each other.

Illustrator system requirements | earlier releases

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 11 Business

Ver: 10.0.2200 B22000

I don't believe this is a compatability issue, as it was working fine until recently.

I've also tried going back a version on illustrator and the issue persists.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Benjamin2484929528ni,

We are sorry to hear about the trouble you are facing. I would recommend you try the following steps:
Close all the Adobe apps.

• Please take a backup of your preferences and reset them manually. Watch this video for reference (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfO7Ixi28oM).
  • Rename the CEP folder to CEP.old from the following location:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe
  • If that doesn't help, rename the extensions folder to extensions.old in the following location:
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\UXP

Restart the system and launch Illustrator from the Creative Cloud Desktop app.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Resetting Illustrator preferences resolves a variety of performance issues. Watch this video to reset Illustrator preferences manually after taking a backup of the Preferences folder, using keyboard shortcuts, and from within the application preferences. To manually backup and reset Illustrator ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You may have accidentally hit the Tab key or the F key. Have you tried choosing Windows > Workspace and choosing Essentials or Reset?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines