• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mouse keeps jumping in Illustrator 2022 on iMac

Community Beginner ,
Dec 11, 2021 Dec 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone else having this issue? Once every few minutes the mouse will randomly jump to the other side of the screen. It seems to only be happening in Illustrator and no other Adobe apps or any other time while on the computer. This is extremely frustrating and kills my workflow. I'm on the new M1 iMac, not sure if that has anything to do with it?

Please help!

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is that a USB connected mouse? And that Mac running on Monterey? It has issues with some USB Hubs and stuff.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Monika, 
I'm using the new Apple Magic Mouse, and yes it's running Monterey. Very odd because the issue is specific to Illustrator. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any chance you can try a different mouse?

I'm also using Illustrator on an M1 (Pro) Macbook on Monterey, but I have a Bluetooth Logi mouse. And it doesn't jump.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2021 Dec 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having the same issue using the magic mouse as well. Very frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same issue as well. Hope it's fixed soon. Very frustrating indeed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines