Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help with Actions panel

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2023 Mar 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Can someone please help me with how we can enable/disable the shortcut key numbers reflecting on the side?

Some of the useres did'nt get the detail of what shortcut key has been set, so if there is any way to enable showing the shortcut key on the side would be much helpful.

Thanks

image.png

TOPICS
Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 16, 2023 Mar 16, 2023

In older versions of Illustrator you may turn on the button mode (see Actions palette flyout menu) to quickly detect assigned keyboard shortcuts.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if the Action has a shortcut assigned it will show up on the right side, otherwise it will look empty.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the suggestion @CarlosCanto 

Have just checked the same, sortcut is assigned but still not showing up on right side.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see, check the other users versions, it seems to be new to the latest version, shortcuts are not showing on CC2022.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 16, 2023 Mar 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In older versions of Illustrator you may turn on the button mode (see Actions palette flyout menu) to quickly detect assigned keyboard shortcuts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 16, 2023 Mar 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I used to include the shortcut key as part of the Action's name. I couldn't remember the rarely used Actions I had.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines