• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nesecito ayuda con imagen PNG en illustrator

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2022 Jul 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola el asunto es que cuando pego o arrastro una imagen sin fondo ( PNG) a illustrator, la sigue poniendo con un fondo de cuadros pero no transparente realmente, busque en redes y dice que ponerla dandole archivo luego colocar y me sigue pasando lo mismo sin embargo e visto en videos y si se la pone a la gente  con el fondo transparentes las de png, probe con diferentes imagenes y me sigue pasando igual, nose como proceder para colocar imagenes png correctamente en el illustrator,esto mismo me esta pasando en el photoshop ¿alguien sabe que debo hacer o que estoy haciendo mal? adobeillus.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 09, 2022 Jul 09, 2022

These look like images that have been downloaded from a website. I have often found that downloaded png images from, for instance, a Google image search often do not actually have a transparent background. You can easily test for this by opening (not copying and pasting) the image into Photoshop. Then create a layer below the one that the image is on and fill that one with a color. If the color shows through then the image is actually transparent. If it doesn't then it's actually a flattened ima

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update your system's graphics driver and check the hardware acceleration options or switch the preview to non-accelerated mode entirely.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola Melisa, podrias compartir el png para analizar? podria ser que el fondo cuadriculado que simula o ayuda a visualizar la transparencia este rasterizado? O sea, tal vez la imagen no es transparente?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

These look like images that have been downloaded from a website. I have often found that downloaded png images from, for instance, a Google image search often do not actually have a transparent background. You can easily test for this by opening (not copying and pasting) the image into Photoshop. Then create a layer below the one that the image is on and fill that one with a color. If the color shows through then the image is actually transparent. If it doesn't then it's actually a flattened image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines