• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

NEW Shape and Transform measurements always change automatically to something random NEW

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2022 Sep 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I´m continuing this old post in a new post. I´m also in need of illustrator to be super precise. Easiest example is that I want the rectangle to be 170x270 mm. And it starts off like that but then at some point changes slightly. Maybe when I´m moving it around. Use preview bounds is unclicked.I have been using snap to point, could this be causing this? It´+s like a puzzle, shapes needs to match eachother PERFECT and they just keeps changing... 

Screenshot 2022-09-01 at 10.14.53.pngScreenshot 2022-09-01 at 10.15.12.pngScreenshot 2022-09-01 at 10.15.59.png

TOPICS
Bug , Draw and design , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 26, 2022 Sep 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Carl25910196njlw,

Sorry for the delayed response and the trouble you are facing. I hope this issue is resolved by now. If not, would you mind trying disabling snap to point and check? Also, you may create guides all around the after creating a rectangle and ensure smart guides (ctrl + u/ cmd + u) is on. This will act as an alarm whenever you accidentally move it. 

Kindly update the discussion if you still need assistance with it. We'd be happy to help.

Regards,

Anshul SAini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines