• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New update in text box

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I would like to know how to lock the text in the text box regardless to rotation. Every time I rotate the text box the text inside follows the direction. I added a photo to show the problem. 
thank you for your help🙌🏻

TOPICS
Draw and design , Feature request , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does the genuine Rotate tool (see main Tools palette, default shortcut "R") do what you want?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Nov 04, 2022 Nov 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I guess I've never rotated text with the corner handle before, I thought this was because you must have used text inside as opposed to pure text in a box, but no, it does the same thing. However if instead of creating an area with your type tool, and just click on the page with it (and get one line of text if you have placeholder text turned on), if you then type more text with returns, that type will rotate with the "box" using the selection tool on the text box handles...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines