Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

new version of Illustrator

Explorer ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After 2 Nightmare days I have dumped version 26, absolutely nothing works properly, cant even exit the program, I have reverted to version 25, why are we paying a huge subscription for something that does not work!!

TOPICS
Bug, Performance, Sync and storage, Third party plugins, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It works for me. If you had a specific problem with it you'd like to go into detail on, perhaps it could be solved.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Way too many issues to get in to! Can't even quit the program when I do get it to open, I have deleted prefs etc.

nothing works,

Have reverted back to version 25 which works perfectly I use illustrator every single day so I cant spend any more time

on a version that simply doesn't work ( for me) I'm on windows 10

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 01, 2021 Dec 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @mikek53457459,

Sorry about the trouble. I would request you to try our latest Prerelease build, v26.0.2, in which we have tried to address this issue.

Please follow the instructions below to get this:
1. If you are not already part of the Illustrator Prerelease program, then please click this link to join the prerelease – https://www.adobeprerelease.com/beta/85A6F544-2705-49BD-8314-DD549C6A1713
2. Accept Prerelease Agreement
3. Go to Creative Cloud Desktop and look for Prerelease in the Apps section.
4. Install/Update to Illustrator Prerelease 26.0.2 from Creative Cloud Desktop Pre-Release Tab (This will not replace the existing installation of Release build of Illustrator)

Please let us know whether this issue is fixed for you in this prerelease build or not.

This build also contains fixes for stability, security, and some other reported issues.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines