• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Illustrator 26.4 update

Explorer ,
Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm wondering if 26.4 version has been released for all users.
I've seen an Adobe "warning" that this version will be enrolled gradually for different countries.
Now the warning seems disappeared and CC app is still showing 26.3.1 as latest version for me.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

Hello @Mark ORIMBELLI LLC,

Thanks for reaching out. As suggested by Monika, new updates are released in a phased manner. I would request you to kindly wait while the update is released in your region.

Please update this thread if you need further assistance. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If even after searching for updates doesn't list it, it has probably not been rolled out to your country.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for reaching out. As suggested by Monika, new updates are released in a phased manner. I would request you to kindly wait while the update is released in your region.

Please update this thread if you need further assistance. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 10, 2022 Aug 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The update finally came...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 10, 2022 Aug 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to hear that the problem was solved. Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance in the future. We'd be happy to help.

Regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines